HELP Muskegon +1.231-722-7111 Grand Rapids 616-245-1255
In as little as three weeks YOU can become a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and start working in the health care field.
- We offer both day and evening courses.
- Our program is approved by the State of Michigan and taught according to State Laws and Regulations.
- We offer Job placement services and our students are in high demand by area employers.
- The clinical portion of the program is done at area Long-Term Care Facilities using state of the art technology.
- Our tuition is comparable to other high quality CNA programs.
- For your convenience we offer easy financing options to cover tuition and we accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Debit, check, Money order, Michigan Works voucher or employer sponsorship.
- Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive a certificate of completion that verifies the student has met the requirements set forth by the State of Michigan and is eligible to take the State Certified Evaluated Nursing Assistant (CENA) test. The certificate also allows the student to start working in the healthcare field.
Give Us A Call We Look Forward To Helping You Get Started In Your New Healthcare Career.